Friday 30 March 2012

WORST SPORTS DAY EVER

I almost couldn't believe my ears when Mr Wong announced, or maybe proclaimed, that this year's Sports Day was extremely sucessful. I mean, how can it be when you are seated infront of a group of annoying girls ,howling, yodelling, screaming...You name it, into Zi Ling and my ears. Ok, they obviously saw that we were peeved. But strangely, that seemed to give them utter satisfaction and motivated them to screech like banshees incessantly. If I could, I would have yanked at their frizzy hair they seemed to be so proud of, although I wouldn't be if I had those locks. Secondly, the teachers apparently had no sportsmanship as they started yelling at us to squeeze together when they realised that Frangipani was last in place. The fact that I am supposed to be in Casurina didn't provide much help either. I could have been feasting on snacks, playing monoply deal and chatting with Claire, Isabel and Keane instead of having my eardrums blasted because of the yelling theachers and girls. This is my last Sports day in Woodgrove Primary and I am rather relieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment